Again with another odd day. I am not positive if I am consistently plagued to think about every situation and every comment as deeply as I do. I sometimes feel as if its breaking me down and instead of feeling better about understanding things, it consistently makes life harder...
Why is this? I feel like i'm plagued with this ability to think deeply, as crazy as that may sound. Consistently analyzing every situation, word, and thought makes life more difficult each day. My only refuge seems to come from my family and friends, without them, I could not exist.
Literally.
Is simplicity what this life is about? I often wonder if I am meant to think more lightly about the things of this world, or take them for the intertextuality that each seems to bring. I think ubiquitously and try and find peace in self-angradizing.
How horrible is that?
My success and completions seem to make me feel better about myself? A wise person once told me that if everyone just felt comfortable in their own skin, there would be no problems in the world.
This is absolutely the truth; by finding peace in oneself through the fact that we are loved regardless of what the world tells us, life will become much more beautiful.
I am not sure what's out there, but I know someone loves me out there other than the people on this earth. Hopefully, but improbably.
Sigh, thinking.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment